Kiwanis Club of Tryon, NC
Scholarships for Polk County High School seniors
Check back later for more information on Scholarships eligibility
- Must be a graduating Polk County High School Senior and member of Key Club or child or grandchild of a Kiwanis Club of Tryon member.
- Must be a resident of Polk County.
- A student who plans to attend an institution of higher learning.
- Primary criteria:
- For further information and scholarship requirements, please contact the Polk County High School guidance office.
- Scholarship awards must be used within 12 months of date of notification.